Invest in the frontiers of tech.
This event is intended for professional and qualified investors only. The conference schedule consists of panel discussions and presentations throughout the morning, to highlight opportunities to invest in Artificial Intelligence (AI), the Internet of Things (IoT) and Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR) software companies, directly, or through private equity and venture capital vehicles.
We’ll also discuss how investing in these areas can help diversify portfolios, through the use of assets that are generally uncorrelated with the public markets.
There will also be opportunity to meet the venture capital and private equity investors behind Suir Valley Ventures and Sure Ventures PLC, and meet executives from key companies at the leading edge of each of these technology areas.
At the end of the morning, attendees will better understand the technologies, the market opportunities for technology companies in these areas, the outlook for these sectors and how to invest in them.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet the founders and senior management of ‘frontiers of tech’ companies, who will be on hand to demonstrate their ground-breaking products.
Investing in the Frontiers of Tech.
Barry is a driving force in AR and VR and is renowned in the UK and internationally for his experience in the industry. Barry is the Managing Partner of Suir Valley Ventures and he previously founded FeedHenry Ltd. which was acquired in 2014 by Red Hat Inc.
The future of AR holography and AR Smart glass.
VividQ is a Cambridge based company that is the world leader in software for 3D real-time holography, which has applications in AR smart glass, TV, mobile and in-car heads up displays.
The future of AI in creative industries.
Artomatix are the world leaders in AI for creative industries such as movies, video games and AR/VR. Artomatix have created the world’s first 3D AI ArtEngine which can cut the costs of producing creative content by up to 80%.
AR/VR panel – the market opportunity for AR/VR
Panel members –
- David Whelan is the founder and CEO of AIM listed (VRE) VR Education PLC, the leading VR Education Platform company.
- Martin Higginson, Executive Chairman of AIM listed (IMMO) Immotion Group PLC the leading location-based VR experience company.
- Samuel Huber founder and CEO of Admix Ltd. the leading AR and VR monetization platform.
- Nikki Lannen is the founder and CEO of WarDucks Limited, one of the leading AR and VR games studios.
IoT panel event – How IoT is transforming the world
Panel members –
- Anita Finnegan, CEO of Nova Leah, the leader in cyber security for connected medical devices.
- Conall Laverty, CEO of WIA, the leading developer platform for building and deploying IoT applications.
- Mervyn O Callaghan, Managing Director of Provision the company that is breaking new ground in the Telematics sector through their CameraMatics solution.
- Mark Smille, COO of Locatibles Ltd, an IoT company revolutionising the way large scale warehouses are using IoT
Breakfast of coffee and pastries available on arrival at 9:00am. Lunch available from 12:45pm.
10 demos of AI, AR/VR and IoT companies and products available from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
To book a meeting with one of the companies, Suir Valley Ventures or Sure Ventures plc, please email email@example.com